Alicia Coates is an IFBB figure pro, sponsored athlete, fitness professional and an exercise enthusiast. With over eight years of experience as personal trainer, Alicia is constantly learning and staying current on the most up-to-date approaches to exercise.
Alicia was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. She was a competitive short-distance runner in high school and college, continuing on with local road races for many years following college. Alicia was plagued with numerous running injuries after many hard miles on the Arizona pavement. In 2010, Alicia made the hard to decision to discontinue competitive running, leading her to opportunities she never thought possible.
Alicia entered her first competition as an NPC bikini competitor in November 2012. Seven short months later, she competed in her first national show as an NPC figure competitor, winning her IFBB pro card. Alicia has been featured in a number of magazine articles, as well as landing the cover of two fitness publications in both the United States and Canada.
Alicia truly loves competing in the IFBB and working with her amazing sponsors. However, her greatest accomplishment is inspiring and motivating men and women through fitness.
Arizona State University – Tempe, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Ongoing
Glendale Community College – Glendale, Arizona
- Associate of General Studies, 2008 – Graduated with honors, Phi Theta Kappa
- Associate of Arts, 2008 – Graduated with honors, Phi Theta Kappa
Certificate of Completion – Personal Trainer, 2007
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, 2012
- 2014 IFBB Ms. Figure Olympia: 11th
- 2014 IFBB Tampa Pro: 2nd
- 2014 IFBB Arnold/ Ms. Figure International: 7th
- 2013 IFBB Felicia Romero Pro Figure Classic: 1st
- 2013 IFBB Kentucky Muscle Pro: 1st
- 2013 NPC Jr. Nationals – Figure D: 1st (Pro card win)
- 2013 NPC Natural Western Open – Figure D: 3rd
- 2012 NPC Western Regional – Bikini D: 1st
- 2012 Phoenix Europa Hi-Health Model Search: 1st